Jacqueline CrammerMSN, FNP-C, RN, CAPA
Jacqueline (Jackie) received her diploma in nursing science from Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences. She worked for Tower Health in Reading, PA for 5 years serving as a preop and recovery room nurse. Jackie earned her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing at Chamberlain University and became a nurse injector where she found her love for aesthetics and cosmetic injections. She is certified in both neurotoxins and fillers. While working as a RN and part-time nurse injector, Jackie earned her master’s degree in 2022 from Chamberlain University as a Nurse Practitioner. She worked as a Family Nurse Practitioner for a local health system while following her passion as a Nurse Practitioner aesthetic injector before joining Aesthetic Surgery Associates in March 2023!
In her free time, Jackie enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and two children. She loves the beach and all things water. One of her favorite trips was to the Dominican Republic where she hiked a mountain to jump off waterfalls. She is very excited to begin seeing injectable patients at ASA!
If you are interested in scheduling a consultation with NP Jackie, you can contact us here!
- Master of Science in Nursing | Chamberlain University
- Bachelor Of Science in Nursing | Chamberlain University
- Diploma in Nursing | Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
Licensure & Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner-Certified (FNP-C) | The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse (RN) | State of Pennsylvania
- Certified Ambulatory Perianesthesia Nurse (CAPA) | American Board of Perianesthesia Nursing Certification, Inc.