Marie S. WagenerD.O., F.A.A.D.
A native of Bethlehem, PA, Dr. Wagener returned to the Lehigh Valley to complete her Dermatology residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital through the Advanced Dermatology practice. She then worked at Family Dermatology of the Lehigh Valley in Schnecksville, PA, and joined us here at Kevitch, Chung & Jan in early 2016. As our in-house dermatologist, she provides both general and cosmetic dermatology services to patients. She accepts most insurances for her general dermatology services and is accepting new patients from across the Lehigh Valley — Allentown to Bethlehem to Easton.
Her professional interests include general and cosmetic dermatology, pursuing advanced training in injectables including Botox®, fillers, and laser treatment for age-related integumentary signs of aging.
- B.S. in Nursing, Villanova University
- M.A., Seton Hall University
- Medical degree, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dermatology, Advanced Dermatology, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Certified by American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology