Aesthetic Surgery Associates values the health and well-being of our patients, and staff. As you are aware, there are confirmed cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in PA. In an effort to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 we would like to inform patients of the following:
Symptoms may include runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, difficulty breathing (severe cases).
If you experience any of the above symptoms, please call our office at 610.437.2378 to reschedule your appointment. At this time we will be waving any missed appointment /cancelation fees.
We ask patients to refrain from bringing family members and other guests to appointments, whenever possible.
Our practice follows local, state, and national health care expert guidance and recommendations. We are sharing this information so patients are aware of ways to help reduce the spread of infection. The best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral respiratory infection include:
* Sanitize / Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
* Avoid close contact with people who are sickClean and disinfect objects and surfaces
* Stay at home away from others if you are sick
* Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the following links:
|We continue to monitor the status and are here to assist our patients as needed. We appreciate your attention to this important matter.