Badar JanM.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Badar U. Jan has been a board-certified plastic surgeon with Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since 2012. Dr. Jan earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pennsylvania State University and his Doctor of Medicine from Drexel University College of Medicine. Following his training, Dr. Jan returned home to the Lehigh Valley to join Kevitch & Chung, Aesthetic Surgery Associates.
Dr. Jan received his board-certification in plastic and reconstructive surgery from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is also a member of the American College of Surgeons, the Pennsylvania Medical Society, and the Greater Lehigh Valley Independent Practice Association. Dr. Jan has traveled to Nicaragua on a medical mission to treat underprivileged children with congenital facial disorders and was elected by his peers and colleagues to join the Arnold P. Gold Foundation — Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr. Jan has received numerous academic awards and is a published author and teacher.
Dr. Badar Jan feels that every patient is different and has their own unique needs. His goal is to design an individual treatment plan to help each and everyone one of his patients to achieve the best outcome possible. In his free time, Dr. Jan enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters.
He has clinical privileges within the Coordinated Health Network, Lehigh Valley Health Network, St. Luke’s University Health Network and at Sacred Heart Hospital.
FOLLOW Dr. Badar Jan on social media!
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine
- General Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry — Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Greater Lehigh Valley Independent Practice Association