Jan 09, 2020
Does your chest look a decade older than your face?
Signs of aging appear more quickly on your décolleté as you may have realized already. This area is very delicate and many of us were bathing beauties in our younger years never paying attention to the damage being done to this area.
Fine lines, crepiness, discoloration are all results from sun damage. But, don’t lose hope – there are treatments.
and foremost – start nurturing/feeding your skin the proper vitamins and nutrients topically along with daily protection from the sun!
Some great products for the décolleté:
- You can use the products you are using already for your face
- A C E Oil with Dermalac Lotion are the perfect combination to exfoliate, hydrate and treat your chest area!
- Glow pads for at home use can be used weekly to help exfoliate and brighten
- Neck renewal cream can be used on the chest also as a great option for rejuvenation.
All products above can be purchased at ASA!
Treatment options for in-office:
- Morpheus8: This new exciting firming technology – utilizes microneedling and radiofrequency to help tighten and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microneedling: A minimal downtime way to renew and re-densify the skin, utilizing your skin’s natural healing ability. Helps stimulate collagen, reduce fine lines, reduce pigment and gives skin a more radiant glow.
- Mini Gloss Peel: works to retexture, smooth and brighten the chest. This peel will help restore a youthful glow.
- LightStim with GlycoAla: Designed to go after sun damage utilizing a photodynamic gel and light treatment. This cosmetic PDT treatment reduces damage and plumps the chest area with just 3 treatments.
- Intense Pulsed Light: Will help to reduce redness and brown pigmentation. Great to help even the tone of sun damaged chest skin.
Many of the above treatments are safe for all skin tones!
For more in-depth discussion/options for homecare/in-office treatments, please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with our aestheticians.